Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Mimi - Penny Black

Hi Friends,



Today, i made some cards using  Big wish  stamp set by Penny Black. These Mimis  are so so cute and really good if you enjoy coloring. It is easy for fussy cutting too.



-As you can see, the balloon is attached to the girl. But I cut the stamp  and  separated balloon. Now, stamp the Mimi on a piece of  white card, color and fussy cut. Lay it on card base and mark the spot behind her palm which is holding the string.


- Stamp the cut balloon multiple times using mask. Color all of them and  hand draw strings so that they will meet at the marked spot. Pop the Mimi on foam tape in such a way that her palm will align on the marked spot and it will look like she is holding all the balloons.






All the images in the set are birthday themed but I decided to use them for a card other than birthday.  For that I had to get rid of those party hats. I used sticky part of post it notes to make masks. 


I  hand drew the top of her head (masked area) before coloring. 

Next is a shaker card



I tried faux embossing with die cut for next one.



That's it for now. See you soon...keep crafting and be happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!