Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Ombre - Virginia's View Challenge

Hi Friend ,

It's been a while since I played along Virginia's challenge. But I made this card for me DT post On Crafters Corner Blog  and thought this will go perfectly with on going challenge. The theme is monochromatic/ ombre.


My take on this is 



I have used Hero Arts - Twid Pattern Background stamp for the frame. And this very old hero art stamp. This set is very close to my heart as it was gifted by a very good friend , years back!


All the inks are by Mama Elephant. As Laura says they blend like butter. I just love these inks. I used Simon Says Stamps stitched rectangle die and sentiment.

Hope you are playing along this fun challenge too.

Love 



1 comment:

  1. The ombre background look awesome ,I guessed DIs first never thought Pigment inks could blend this beautifully ! Perfect bg for the lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!