Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Mix and match

Hey friends,

I have made a card using my recent supply. You might be knowing that there is usually a particular trend all the stamp  companies follow. Most of the companies will have a common theme in their new release, be it pandas, elephants, cool penguins  or even chevrons, speech bubbles and layered stamps.
If I like one theme, I like to repeat the same in stamps, dies & embossing folders when ever possible.
The latest trend of diamonds, shine and sparkle is my favourite one. I bought Wplus9 , Winne-Walter & Ellenhutson stamps, Winne-Walter cover-plate die, Diamond die by Ellenhutson & the most gorgeous We r memory keepers embossing folders. I love to mix and match supply from different brands to make the theme of my card more effective.


I haven't been able to capture the embossed effect but it is gorgeous! It is three dimensional and cast shadows which gives beautiful faceted effect. And that diamond die is just awesome. 

The other version I created a while back 


That's all for today. Keep crafting!

Hugs!




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ..loved the pretty pink and gold combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style of mix match and Gorgeous cards !! Im back into blogging hope to see you around
    http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so gorgeous !! Love the embossing and the beautiful colors...your designs are always so elegant. I ordered one of these new embossing folders ...waiting for them to arrive!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made two really "precious" cards! For the first one I loved the embossed background..so stunning! And loved the shaker element of the second one.. :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your cards are just amazing Neha ..What a perfect mix of stamps ,dies and embossing folder..Love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous and sparkly! Your cards are real gems! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!