Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Jane's Doodles Release Blog Hop

Hello Friends,

We are back with a blog hop for Jane's Doodles stamps. We are releasing two beautiful stamps sets Daisies & Special Delivery . I think you are going to  love them. Both has different sizes of images with multiple sentiments. Daisies have fun to colour images and special delivery is so so adorable.



Daisies - COMING SOON! (pre-order)            Special Delivery - COMING SOON! (pre-order)


Look at that baby face...It is pure cuteness. 

Here is my cards



I have coloured the images with copics. The plaid is MFT pattern paper. Added some buttons and bows to finish the card.

For second card, I struggled a little as I wanted  white daisies . Have you ever tried painting a white flower against dark background? Well, I did and I found it so difficult. So after few efforts I decided to keep BG as well as daisies both white .



Just added some colour to leaves and centre of flower. I wasn't happy as it was looking all flat so I stamped another image on piece of white cs and fussy cut flowers. I adhere them with 3d foam tape just in the centre to give little dimension to the flowers. Here is the close up:   


The background is made with stipes and dots set and yellow pigment ink.


Giveaway : As always there is a giveaway (winner chooses a stamp set of their choice) and 15% off                        all stamps. So start your Hop and leave some love on all DT projects to enter to win a                         set.

Blog Hop Order

Neha (That's Me!)

That is all for today! See you soon with some more crafty goodness! 




22 comments:

  1. So cute cards Neha... :-D
    Love them both.... You explain so wonderfully, it feels as if I'm doing along with you.... Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards Neha! Love these stamps sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, I really like the new sets! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet cards Neha!Thank you for inspiration and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Neha! Love them both! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stamp sets! Special Delivery makes the cutest baby cards! And daisies are a favorite of mine... fabulous set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! I like the background papers you chose to set off your pretty stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Neha!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards. Glad you persisted with the daisies they look lovely popped up white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bunny just makes me smile. Such sweet cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa!! Perfect card-GREAT coloring Neha!! Thanks for the hop! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous projects Neha! Love how you layered the flower! ^__^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your backgrounds, and how you popped up the daisies!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, you have shown beautiful ways to use both sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This cards are so adorable and beautiful,and your designs are stunning...Željka XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't it amazing how all the designers see the stamps in such a variety of ideas? Stunning cards! THanks for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love these cards. fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!