Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Summer


Hi Friends,

How are you all? It is unbelievably hot this summer. We are already at 44 c and weather channel is saying it is going to be 47c  next week. There is nothing we can do to beat the heat. Well, watermelons and chilled beer could help but Gujarat is a dry state so no chance for second one...:)
So, as of now, I am consoling myself with this card which I made for Paru's Card Making Challenge 
The theme is summer. 


Here is my card!


It all started with that sentiment(PTI). The drink glasses are from Jane's Doodles stamp Cheers .
They are stamped, coloured and fussy cut! The sun is a PTI die. I blended distress inks and stamped with heroarts background stamp before die cutting.



I mounted all the elements with foam tape. I love how it turned out...specially that dominating sun...:)
Hope you will like my card. Thanks for stopping by!

Close up:



I am entering this for Paru's Card Making MAY Challenge .








7 comments:

  1. Such a cool summer-y card!! Brilliant !! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO refreshing ! I just loved the pattern on sun, takes it to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a pretty card and beer ahem ahem :D The same shade stamping to cut out monotony on the sunlight was clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and the sentiment is perfect for the weather you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love it!!!! What more can I say!!!! Thanks for playing Paru's Card Making challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Neha! You are the winner for the May challenge. Please email me at parusperceptions@gmail.com to receive your voucher as well as your winners badge! Thanks again for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!