Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Jane's DT post

Hey Friends,

It is Jane's Doodles DT post time again.

During my last visit to US I saw this Hero Arts - wood mounted sentiment stamp in Joaan and I knew it will go very well with Jane's lovely stamp set Dogs. As you all know, I love to mix and match sentiments and images from different sets & brands. So, here I go ...



I colored the dogs with copics. Polaroid frames and background stamp is from MFT.
Love love love that hero arts sentiment...:)

See you soon... ! Hugs.




8 comments:

  1. AWESOME card !! I love it. Such a beautiful sentiment. I think I'll search for it online now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! i always love your cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeekkk so cuteeee!! LOVE those doggies and the sentiment! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and fun idea to put those dogs in different sized polaroid frames!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAng On !! Way a way to showcase the sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo cute totally love it !
    cheers
    happymomentzz.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!