Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Love you snow much

Hey there,

I am starting the 2017 with a shaker card I made for Jane's blog! I have used the Winter Wishes stamp set (which is on sale right now). I love this set because it is about winter but not Christmas. Isn't that interesting? You can use it through out the winter for other than Christmas cards!



I have used MFT stamp for back ground, all the images are water colored. I experimented different colors for sky as I wanted to show the warmth of morning son in winter. For the snow, I have used 
Dress My Craft's sparkling dust as a shaker element!. I love the super sparkly and white shimmer. 

Perfect for snow!Thank you for being on my blog! Wishing you all a very happy new year! 




1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Your card is so adorable!! Amazing coloring Neha! Wish you a very happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!